1 (218) 444-4529

Local

1 (888) 711-4529

Toll Free

Gas Explosion in Larimore North Dakota illustrates dangers with propane and natural gas

Personal Injury Liability The recent gas explosion in Larimore, North Dakota serves as a reminder that propane and natural gas can be extremely dangerous. Leaking propane ignited by a spark from a water pump switch seriously injured two adults and killed an infant. We recently concluded a similar case in a home purchased out of a foreclosure. A valve in a gas line that served a gas clothes dryer in the basement of a home was opened, believing the line served a gas fireplace on the main floor. The line spewed natural gas into the home for about 27 hours until it...

Continue reading