Your Trusted Advocates After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Car accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in modern society. Nobody wakes up in the morning expecting to be in an accident. When it happens – often, in the blink of an eye – and you’re left holding the shattered pieces, you may feel like you don’t know which end is up anymore. One thing is for certain: You shouldn’t have to sort through the legal ramifications on your own.
At Hazelton Law Group, we are here to help. Our father-son team of attorneys is dedicated to helping people overcome the legal challenges during what is often the worst time in their lives. By providing knowledgeable, compassionate guidance, we can ease your worries and stress so you can get back to living your life again.
We Handle All Kinds Of Vehicle Accident Cases
From our office in Bemidji, we handle vehicle accident cases throughout northern Minnesota as well as North Dakota and Alaska. Our attorneys can help you with any kind of accident case, including those concerning:
- Truck accidents: When a semi truck barrels into a passenger vehicle, the outcome is often devastating. We handle severe injury and wrongful death claims stemming from these tragic collisions.
- Motorcycle crashes: These accidents frequently involve negligent motorists. Our lawyers understand how to protect motorcycle accident victims and their loved ones through all stages of the legal process.
- ATV crashes: Rollovers, collisions and other accidents may stem from someone else’s negligence – including, in some cases, the negligence of the manufacturer in creating a dangerous design or defective parts. We can help you hold the right parties accountable.
- Drunk driving accidents: If you or a loved one was hurt by a drunk driver, you might have a claim against not only the driver but also the establishment that served them alcohol. We know how to address complicated liability questions in these cases.
We’ll Make Sure That Insurance Companies Don’t Take Advantage Of You
Dealing with insurance companies after a serious motor vehicle accident is not something you should do alone. You deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering, property damage, lost wages, ongoing medical treatment and other expenses related to the accident. Unfortunately, insurance companies aren’t on your side – not even your own. They are going to prioritize their own bottom line, looking for any reason to delay, deny or minimize your claim. That’s why it is so important to get a car accident attorney on your side.
Hazelton Law Group has a strong reputation in northern Minnesota. Our attorneys are well equipped to manage your case and recommend an effective course of treatment so that you can get your life back together as soon as possible.
How We Can Help
Our attorneys know the ins and outs of the insurance game and will confidently handle the legal details resulting from your auto accident. You may have to prove that ongoing treatment or therapy is needed. If so, there is a daunting amount of paperwork to complete, such as gathering bills and reporting medical expenses. You don’t have to do this alone. We can help you pursue maximum compensation for any loss, including:
- Property damage to your vehicle (car, motorcycle, recreational vehicle)
- Current medical expenses and costs for future treatments
- Lost wages or payment to someone who had to perform duties for you because you couldn’t
- Emotional distress as a result of your injuries
- Permanent disability, traumatic brain injury or disfigurement
We will walk you through the necessary steps. We’ll help you collect all the information needed in order for us to present your case. Our goal is making it as easy and stress-free for you as possible.